Simply me; Styled free.

     Since I was very young, I have always had a love of fashion, shoes and all things girly. My mom will tell stories of me running the lid of her capped lip liner over my lips as my 3 year old self watched in the mirror, as she applied her own makeup. Instead of toys as incentive for completing chores and breaking habits as a young kid, I unrealistically wanted designer handbags. You could almost say I was born with a love of fashion and beauty. I love posting pictures of my outfits and pictures of my friends and I on Instagram and on Facebook for my friends and family to see. As much as I love these social media sites and the ease of posting a photo, I really wanted a place to express my love of photography (specifically of fashion,) writing, and my style. So here it is, a blog, the perfect combination of all three.  
     
      One of my favorite things each day is choosing what to wear the next day and deciding how I can take the pieces in my closet and make them new each time I wear them. Although I might not always, (or ever,) be as put together as my outfits imply, I always keep in the back of my mind the words "you feel as good as you look." I think that fashion is an extraordinary way to express emotion, personality, interests, and generally who you are as a person. I want to share with not only girls my own age, but women of all ages just how beautiful your own sense of style can make you feel. My style does not represent the "ideal style," of any person but simply what makes me feel as beautiful as I can be. Nestled in the center of the Midwest, I live in a small suburb outside of St. Louis Missouri, and as much as our weather changes, my style changes just as much. I certainly do not restrict myself from wearing something even if it doesn't fit with what I typically wear. I don't like to describe style because I feel true style is almost impossible to perfectly explain. I wear what I want to wear, and as should you. I am 14 years old, and loving (almost) every minute of my first year of high school. Clothing can be a little hard to fit as I am almost 5'10", but it is certainly a blessing at times. My curly hair makes each outfit just a little more interesting.

     As I share my favorite pieces, tips and outfits, think of how you can make them all your own, and enjoy my whirlwind of a style.



"Fashion is quick, but style is forever."

-Ralph Lauren

Comments

  1. I love that you talk about fashion!!! On one blog you should talk about men's fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew!! I will for sure talk about some men's fashion. I really appreciate the feedback. You have great style.

      Delete
  2. This looks really well put together and I'm proud of you LoLo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts